Saturday, October 1, 2011

Florida Water

Ok, I'll admit it - I despise Florida Water.
It reminds me of a brothel.

Unfortunately, last year I caved into witch-peer-pressure (really, what was I thinking??) & bought a bottle.  I have never used a drop.  It just disgusts me & takes me totally out of my nature-witch mindset.

Being a conservation-minded gal, I still couldn't stand to throw it away...but no one wanted it.  What's a witch to do?
Today , being October 1st, my Fall Cleaning Fever hit hard & I knew it was time to discard the whore-house perfume that has aggravated me for a year.  So I made a decision & sprinkled the stuff around our property as protection & cleansing water (I hope the plants don't mind!!! Oh MY GODDESS, I didn't think about offending them!!!).

Only one problem:

I ended up sprinkling my feet & now I smell like...
well, you get the point...

Headed to the shower now.

Wild & Bright Blessings,

~*Rhi*~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good giggle...I've seen this stuff at the local witchy shops but never have I had the occasion that called for it, nor have I ever smelled it so...yea. Hope you're plants don't revolt ^_^

    BB
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, spirits have a sense of humor. I was never sure why one would need this, but I guess sometimes when you want to use an authentic folk, hoodoo spell, you have to have it.

    Hey...look at it this way - you could get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just LOVE Hoodoo, but know so little about it. Carolina Dean's Sex, Magick & the City blog is lovely! http://carolinadean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never used it either.....I only vaguely remember hearing of it....glad you got rid of it though.


    Blessed Be

    ReplyDelete