Sounds like a list of rules, huh?
Actually, it is a list of questions:
Will ___________________________ make me a better person?
Will ___________________________ make me a better witch?
Will ___________________________ help me connect with _______?
Will ___________________________ help my spell work?
Does __________________________ improve my life or the lives of others?
Some examples to fill in the blanks:
- An athame/wand/cauldron/etc.
- Community Ritual
- The latest book (omg...take away my credit card!)
- Wearing black/hippie skirts/pointy hats, whatever
- Reading blogs
- Working in the garden
- That awesome stone
- A new tarot deck (another great weakness, right behind books)
- A class at the witch shop (oh, why must I ask these questions?)
- A class at the local college
- Running naked in the forest (ok, of course it would make me a better person!)
- Going to the beach (uhm, duh.)
- Celebrating a sabbat
- That blueberry muffin
- That sip of Absinthe
Do not believe everything you think.
Do not believe everything you are told.
Do not believe everything you read.
Do not believe everything on the internet.
Use wisdom & discernment. Do not drink the Koolaid
Wild & Bright Blessings,
Critical Thinkers ROCK!