Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busy Busy...Happy Samhain!

What a busy week!  Wednesday night was a wonderful experience with my local group cutting the veil (don't try this on your own, my witchy friends...you need at least 3 experienced witches).  The energy was AMAZING! 

I was so exhausted Thursday that not much got accomplished.

Yesterday it was bake, bake, bake for tonight's get together.  My friends & I do an annual Halloween party that would probably be more appropriate for Beltane...(wink wink!)  I'll be going as a wood sprite...pictures to come.

Today, before the party, it's some herbal learning for me from Florida School of Holistic Living.  First a Wild Weed Walk to identify our local, edible, medicinal weeds.  Then, after a vegan, organic lunch at the Dandelion Communitea Cafe another class on Flower Essences.  A quick drive home & change into my costume & it's PARTY TIME!

Tommorow, on All Hallow's Eve, I'll be seeing Hospice patients (one of my day jobs).  Usually I wouldn't work on my favorite day of the year, but I thought this an appropriate service to be performing on such a sacred day. 

Then, as night draws in, it will be quiet time for me in my private circle in the back yard, aka Faeryland.  Over the year, I've collected a number of items to create separate Elemental Altars.  Each grouping will be set up at a corner & charged.  I will honor & thank the Ancestors, give offering to the Fae (who have been much neglected while I was out of town) and relish in the atmosphere of our most high night.

I hope your weekend plans include something special, just for you & your spiritual practice, no matter how busy you will be.

Wild & Bright Samhain Blessings,

~*Rhi*~

    )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment