Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Dearest Confident

I have a dear confident.  
She knows all my secrets.
I spill to her my hearts desires, joys and pain.
She listens when no one else can.
Incapable of judgment, she speaks the truth.  
She shows me where I've been.
She shows me how much I've grown.  
She determines my future path.
She illuminates the patterns of my life.
I have a dear confident.
She is ink
on crisp white paper.
I love her dearly.

~*Rhi*~
)O(



*The practice of keeping a journal was the defining factor in my healing.  Through journal keeping I was finally able to communicate my desires to myself.  Within 1 month of writing, I had the courage to begin my investigation into witchcraft.  I've never been more at home!


Wild & Bright Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Yet another "Resolution"......I would love to keep a journal. I kinda use my blog as my journal but there are some things I would like to record and not share with the peeps on the cybernet.

    BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same sometimes, but it's really important to write without an audience. The Artist's Way has a great idea in the Morning Pages. Basically, you write 3 pages every day - doesn't matter what, just write. Sometimes I write "I don't know what to write" about 20 times & then my brain kicks in. I find that when I do my Morning Pages blogging is actually easier!

    ReplyDelete