Sunday, December 26, 2010

Spawn of the Devil

This is Leroy, my parent's 1 year-old puppy.  He is evil! I swear he is the most evil puppy I've ever met.  See...even his eyes glow!!

He is torturing my poor old Stormy & my new baby, Luna (pics to come soon).

He jumps over the couch, barks constantly, eats pig knuckles on my porch (Ewwww!) & PEES ON MY CARPET!!

I can't wait until December 30th when I get my house back.

Wild & Bright Blessings (ok, exhausted & stressed blessings)

~*Rhi*~
    )O(

1 comment:

  1. You know not of the Evil Puppies. They run in packs of three (my 2 Boston Terrorists and One Heater Lovin Chihuahua. They force me to let them out to chase squirrels and they force me to give food from my plate at dinner with their sad puppy looks. That is what evil truly is.

    ReplyDelete