Monday, June 27, 2011

Witch in School

This Hidden Witch is in school.  For the past year, I've been studying Family Herbalism at the Florida School of Holistic Living.  It is a wonderful program, but is taking me forever to complete.

Luckily, Emily, the school's director is offering an Intensive this July.  If I can really apply myself over the next month, I will finish the Family Herbalist Certification & enter the Community Herbalist program!

I'm excited & also a bit anxious about the volume of work. 

So, I guess I'm saying - that's why I've been a bit absent from the blogosphere lately & will be just dropping in occasionally over the next few weeks.


As I complete this intensive program, my eyes are further opened to the magic of our plant allies.  I hope to be able to share some tips when I return (but may be so over the herb thing that I pick totally different topics).

Wild & Bright Herbal Blessings,

~*Rhi*~

1 comment: