Friday, April 1, 2011

Moving On...Solar Plexus Chakra

Somehow, the Universe just knows where you need to go & when.  Yesterday, I needed to move forward into working on my Solar Plexus Chakra - the seat of personal power, energy & self-esteem.
Rather than tell the long & rather boring story, I'll just say that yesterday the Universe reminded me that I need to hold on to my personal power in the face of disapproval. 

Sometimes, I slip back into old ways of 'people pleasing' & lose myself in the process.  

This is happening less & less, but it still occurs.  I am learning to be independent. To act in my highest good (as I know it) & let the chips fall where they may.  


So, today & tomorrow I will continue to focus on the seat of my power - Root, Sacral & now Solar Plexus chakras.

*I have a piece of citrine in my pocket.  
*I'm focusing on the color yellow & on healthy starches
*I'm wearing my favorite sandalwood perfume

The sense associated with this 3rd Chakra is sight.  So...off I go on a hike to identify plants in nature.  I've got my guide books & today I will focus on the beauty in everything I see.

My mantras for this time period are:

"I listen to and trust my deepest insights."
and
"I am completely independent of the thoughts and opinions of others."

There is another exercise I feel is important during this time - I will make a sacred fire (the element associated with Solar Plexus Chakra) & meditate on it filling me with its power.

Wild & Bright Blessings,

~*Rhi*~
    )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment