Monday, March 28, 2011

The Chakra Journey

Officially, I am to be moving on to my Solar Plexus Chakra today, but I'm really feeling like I need to stay focused on the Sacral Chakra while incorporating & preparing the Solar Plexus area with some body work on my belly.

The belly is the seat of power, where many women store their pain.  We tend to store our tension in our shoulders & neck, but our emotional discomfort lands in our belly.  I feel it is really important for women, especially, to spend time reconnecting with their Hara

To continue with my sacral chakra work, I'm revisiting The Sacred Belly. (besides, I'm teaching a workshop on this topic in May, so I need to get really seated with this stuff!)

In addition, I have created a Sacred Belly Massage Oil

2 parts Coconut Oil
1 part Coconut Butter
Clary Sage, Rosemary & Lavender Essential Oils

Mix all together & perform abdominal massage on yourself (lots of videos on the internet to show the techniques) or, better yet, have your significant other massage your belly.

In addition, I'm continuing to focus on great sources of protein for my Root Chakra, improving my liquid nutrition with herbal tisanes & doing daily meditations & exercise.

I just know, that in a couple of days, I'll be ready to move up to the Solar Plexus Chakra.

Wild & Bright Blessings!

~*Rhi*~
    )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment