Saturday, January 22, 2011

Full Moon on the Beach

What a beautiful Full Moon we had the other night!  A few fellow witches & I watched her rise over the ocean - she took our breath away.




It was a perfect evening.  We chatted, meditated, threw herbs into the fire & worked together to assist in sending one's father to Summerland.

Then, we did some scrying in the coals of the fire
I asked for an animal totem to come to me.  I've been working with Medicine Cards (animal totem cards) & have a wonderful spread that I go to regularly, but have never received an animal from the spiritual world as my true totem.

I had to giggle when the image of a mouse appeared in the coals.  I blinked...it was still there. 
So, giggle with me as I make friends with my  new totem...the mouse.

Wild & Bright Blessings!

~*Rhi*~
    )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment