Sunday, September 26, 2010

Block Party Review

Yesterday was busy for me, but I was blessed to be able to check out a few blogs

Just in case you didn't get a chance to see all the blogs yesterday during the Practical Magic Block Party, here are some of the things I learned & blogs I'm watching:

A big THANKS to Justina & Anna for hosting the Party.  What a wonderful weekend it has been getting to know fabulous bloggers.

Sarah takes great pictures!  And she has an e-course!

Lenora has directions to make a Magic Wand .... NICE!  I'm going to try this.

Melz makes adorable crochet bunnies

Faerie Sage is an archeaologist!  We should watch her blog...

Faery Moon makes some amazing creations.  She has a beautiful original oil in her Etsy Shop
 that I have my eye on!

Besides some wonderful links, Sara clears up the whole mugwort issue (really, I love the movie, but this scene always makes me cringe!)

How could we not all check out a blog entitled, Can We  Have a New Witch Ours Melted?  OMG!! I am definitely following Leeanna!!!

Here is a lovely Apple Love Spell


There are so many wonderful blogs that I could never begin to list them all!  Fly on over to the Party site & check out a few.

Wild & Bright Blessings,


~*Rhi*~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhi! Happy Practical Magic Party, and one of my favorite movies! It's still going on... and so many blogs to visit! My favorite scene is when young Sally is making and casting her Amas Veritas spell... adorable... And the saying at the end of the movie,
    "... fall in L*O*V*E whenever you can!

    Thank you for the write up and a few more links to blogs I have to get to!

    Hope you have a chance to fly by my blog for a "special spell" that I have for everyone!

    ✻´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´✻✻✻...Lots of magical wishes, dreams and blessings to you and your family.

    xoxo Valerie
    http://valeriehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to highlight what you liked about the blogs from the party! Very clever and I'm also going to keep your cold remedies on hand when the inevitable chills come, although they won't for a while with a 100 degree weather! Have any "cooling down" potions/remedies? Magickal blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete