Thursday, September 30, 2010

End of Summer Fun

This witch has had a beautiful Summer!  Starting in August, I began a year-long sabbatical from full-time work.  Now I have more time to explore myself & my dreams; to attune my life with my beliefs & values. 


Much of this exploration is just FUN!


Witch's Brews:
Follow the link to read about the beginning of my private botanica. 

Herbalism Training:
Learning about the medicinal qualities of herbs as passed down through the generations from a variety of cultures.  The more I know, the more I can incorporate these techniques into my herbal magick.
Florida School of Holistic Living: Roots of Herbalism
Drum Circles:
Music is good for the soul!  And great for building new friendships in the local Pagan community.

Garden Design:
Hubby & I have built 2 Square-Foot Gardens this Summer.  Fall planting has begun for the Florida season (but the critters have arrived as well).  The herb & butterfly gardens are thriving.  Faeryland (the back yard) is full of life!

Sewing:
Our sewing circle created a bunch of easy dresses to send to Africa.  That was really rewarding!
Little Dresses for Africa

Energy Work:
I'm working through Christopher Penczak's book The Inner Temple of Witchcraft.  It's wonderful!

What a season!  I'm just chomping to post about my adventures & begin Fall.  Tomorrow starts preparation for Samhain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment