Monday, September 13, 2010

Energy Work

So, I've been doing some energy exercises.  No, not the jog around the block type of exercise, although that is desperately needed at present.  The kind of exercises where you sense & manipulate Energy; yours, others' & that of the Universe.


After playing a while with an Energy ball filled with pink rose petals, shaping it into the form of a heart & giving it to another witch, I saw her smile & her face light up.  How wonderful!! What a nice way to share love.

The next exercise was feeling the auric energy of another.  I tried with a tree.  That didn't work.  Next, I tried with my dogs.  Wow!  That was fun!!  About 6 inches from their fur, I felt a tingling, kind of like static electricity.  The same, but different from my energy.  Around my old dog's hips, the tingling subsided & my hands began to feel cool.  Poor baby.  His hips are just so old & arthritic, sometimes he has trouble walking.

By the time I was done with both doggies, I was giggling.  Dog energy is fun!

Well, that was my day.  Now, off to clean the house.  If you're interested in any of these exercises, I highly recommend Starhawk's book Spiral Dance.

Wild & Bright Blessings,

Rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment