Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Witch's Ramblings

Lots of magickal concoctions are brewing around here! 




Vintage Witchcraft Graphics

~Magickal Graphics~


This week I started Comfrey Oil & Base vinegar for Queen of Hungary Water. The Comfrey Oil is for a healing salve (recipe from LearningHerbs.com) & the Queen of Hungary Water is from Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health.

Here's a video of Susun Weed chatting about comfrey & the skin:






Some other workings in the Hidden Witch's Botanica are perfumes.  My Rose Tincture is finally finished after 6 weeks; result of waiting 6 weeks is just divine! The rosebuds retained some of the tincture, so they are drying on my Home Spirit Shrine, releasing their wonderful aroma to the living room.  I'll be using the Rose Tincture for my 1st real perfume & hope to have it ready by Full Moon.

Today we went to the local "flea market" & found some beautiful antique bottles.  I can't wait to bottle up some magick!


Wild & Bright Blessings,

~*Rhi*~

1 comment:

  1. I love finding neat finds at the Flea Market, though I haven't been in a year or so!

    ReplyDelete